East Yorkshire Local Food Network
Providing an opportunity for local food and drink businesses in East Yorkshire and the surrounding area to share ideas, information and resources and work together to bring to market a wide range of delicious local produce.
Membership applications for the East Yorkshire Local Food Network (EYLFN) are welcomed from local food and drink producers, hospitality and retail businesses committed to sourcing and promoting seasonal, local produce as part of their business offer, organisers of farmers’ markets and food festivals and suppliers of goods and services to the local food sector.
• Be part of a larger voice for local food and drink
• Gain new customers and increase sales
• Regular networking events and workshops
• Free basic entry in Enjoy Local Food & Drink Guide
• Free listing on www.visiteastyorkshire.co.uk or www.visithull.org
• Free promotion on social media and via VHEY Tourist Information Centres
• Keep up to date with the latest news & marketing opportunities via their eBulletin
• EYLFN member’s logo to display.
Membership is free to sign up to. Apply via https://eryc.link/EYLFN-membership to join VHEY and EYLFN at the same time and start reaping the benefits!